Have to have a dessert ready in 30 minutes? Don’t want to drag out the mixer or go to the store? Make these Magic Surprise bars! Only four ingredients, mixed together by hand, make these super delicious dessert bars. Way more impressive than a box of brownies.
Oh man, my mouth is salivating just looking that them! Its the perfect combo of chocolate, coconut and gooeyness.
Like I said earlier, this recipes doesn’t even require a mixer! Just grab a giant bowl and pour the whole bag of graham cracker crumbs into it.
Add the coconut and chocolate chips in as well and mix together.
You can slice them however you want. If I am giving them away or taking them to an event, I normally cut them up pretty small like this. If you’re just eating them yourself, feel free to cut them to whatever size you desire!
- 1 Box Graham Cracker Crumbs (13.5 Oz)
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips (12 Oz.)
- 1 Bag Sweetened Coconut (7 Oz.)
- 2 Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine
- Spread into a greased 9×13″ baking pan
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!