Everyone should have a signature drink; one that you have down pat that will really wow your guests. Today I’d like to share mine with you. Enter the Chocolate Martini! Completely over the top with a graham cracker and honey rim, chocolate drizzle, flaked chocolate and of course chocolate liquor!
Here it is! Isn’t it beautiful? Guests will be shocked that you were able to concoct this in your kitchen!
Here are the ingredients. It actually takes a lot but its worth it!
This recipe starts out with graham cracker crumbs. This is a commercial product, you don’t have to buy and crush your own Place them in a shallow container that is large enough to fit the head of your martini glasses.
Next, grab your martini glass and apply honey to the rim. Basically squeeze some onto your finger and run it around the edge. Its kind of hard to see in this picture but its on there!
This is the magical drizzle tool which will really put your cocktails on the next level.
For the final touch, use a knife to flake some chocolate onto the top of the cocktail.
- 1.5 Oz. Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1.5 Oz. Creme de Cacao
- 0.5 Oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 2.5 Oz. Heavy Cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate flakes
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Start by lining the rim of a martini glass with honey
- Dip the martini rim in graham cracker crumbs
- Drizzle the martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Add the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake
- Pour into the martini glass
- Flake some chocolate onto the top of the cocktail